Terms & Conditions
Following are Terms and Conditions, that govern your use of this blog website to you. This website is official blog website of Mr. Amir Jafri. We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on this Website (AmirJafir.Com). We have all the rights, title and interest, and all the content (including, posts, photos, audio, video, all the content.) the look and feel of the website including design & layout. Following are the major terms and conditions of the website and website usage.
- Copyright: All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
- Intellectual Property: This is disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- Sign Up: During registration on this website, the user (author) must provide his valid information e.g. name, email, bio, profile picture and other information.
- Post Submission: During submission of any post/article, the user (author) must register will valid bio data. The title, content and featured image of a post or article must be owned by him/her and fresh. In other condition, the post will not be submitted. Secondly, the content of the website should be copied from other resources. Otherwise, the post will be disapproved due to plagiarism or other copyright act.
- Links To Other Websites: In the post submission content, The user (author) have only permission to link their own websites. They must be responsible for any third party websites that user links in his article/post content.
- Government Law: Governing law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your website.
- Termination: This happens when the user is terminated or get blocked on his/her account for any kind of abuses, plagiarism, and any kind of other illegal and unethical activity.